RapidMap provides high and mid accuracy GPS surveys to satisfy a wide variety of location and set out requirements.
Having used GPS since its inception in the surveying industry, RapidMap understands both the capabilities and the limitations of the technology.
The latest Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers used in conjunction with continuous operating reference stations (CORS) are able to provide centimetre level accuracy with greater satellite coverage than ever before.
Australia is well serviced with CORS coverage including GPSnet (VIC), CORSnet (NSW), SunPoz (SE QLD), GPSnet (Perth) and Smartnet (Adelaide).
In places where CORS coverage is not available, we can provide base station coverage to suit the accuracy requirements of the project.
RapidMap have completed numerous GPS surveys throughout Australia for a wide variety of clients and industries we have serviced include: Oil and Gas, Irrigation, Archaeology, Engineering, Construction and Aerial Photography.
RapidMap is able to import from and export to most GIS and CAD formats and can support other formats as required.
A few examples of What we do.
- Set up of survey control point networks for small and large scale engineering works
- Control points to support aerial photograph rectification
- Feature and topographic surveys
- Accurate location of infrastructure assets
- Set out and as-constructed surveys
- Pipeline integrity surveys
- Terrain modelling and contour surveys
- Irrigation set-out and pick up
- Archaeological set outs
- Oil pipeline location including adjustment of in-pipe diagnostic data
- Chemical plume monitoring
- Ground water bore monitoring
- Flood studies including accurate floor levels
“…Brendan and the team were a pleasure to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending RapidMap to other organisations.”
HELENE AGIUS – Public Space Asset Planner – City of Port Phillip.
We have an extensive list of case studies and Client Testimonials.