Providing insights, resources and real-world updates
Empowering Field Operations with GIS
Geographic Information Systems GIS offers the power to understand and visualise interrelationship systems, analyse data (which includes environmental, demographic, and topographic) on how they work, affect, or change over time, and predict trends of the same interest. It reshapes how we plan, makes better decisions based on evidence, and take informed actions toward a sustainable future.
A map-centric approach to data provides the necessary framework for GIS analysis and helps ensure accurate, verifiable results and evidence-based decisions. This is the high-level vision for the application of geospatial technologies as a foundation for spatial problem-solving and smart decisions.
Imagery & Remote Sensing, Earth Observation and Mobile Mapping are some of the innovations that are inspired by spatial technologies combined with GIS capabilities in addressing global challenges like nature-based ecosystems and sustainable development goals.
360° Mobile mapping is the process of collecting geospatial data from a moving vehicle (e.g. car, quad, boat, train, drone, or aircraft). It’s a fast way to record up-to-date data on a large scale by combining. high-resolution cameras with precise and accurate GNSS / IMU systems to create a corridor or StreetView to conduct safe, visual inspections via a desktop experience instead of in traffic.
Rapid Map Services specialises in quality-assured spatial data creation and inspection systems for Assets and Environmental managers. We collect highly accurate locations, images and attributes to create a digital world you can explore. We survey in the field, map objects for GIS, and extract insights imagery to empower our clients with quality geospatial information they can trust.
If efficient and accurate spatial data collection is critical to your organisation – we should talk. Reach us at 03 9466 5200 or visit https://rapidmap.com.au/contact/
- Empowered by Smart Street 360 Technology in the Wake of Natural Disasters
- Navigating the Challenges of Infrastructure Management for a Sustainable Future
- RapidMap at IPWEA Asset Management Congress 2023
- RapidMap at SEE23 Public Works Conference
- Spatial Data Collection: A Key Component for Investing in Sustainable Infrastructure
- RapidMap at Mapped Out 2022
- Empowering Field Operations with GIS
- Importance of Spatial Technology in Public Works & Asset Management
- RapidMap, Gold Sponsor at the 2022 Spatial Information Day
- Capturing Geospatial Data with Mobile Mapping Technologies
- All Roads Lead to RapidMap for Digital Twins