For over 26 years, Lyn has been refocusing organisations to achieve Strategic Data Advantages often using spatial technologies to yield the greatest return for her clients.
Do you want to realise the hidden potential of your greatest asset which is locked in the data transactions captured in your organisation? Are you aware of how mapping internal and external data sets can reveal new insights for evidence based strategic decisions?
Could your business stand to gain a greater return on investment from a digitally transformed, mobilised and agile workforce? Do you know how to leverage data analysis to provide operational insights you can trust? Are you an asset, services or customer centric organisation?
Lyn Terrett is passionate about leveraging mobile, cloud, spatial and analytics to deliver quality data for business efficiencies, improved services and customer engagement and business growth. Her clients have benefited from unique project perspectives to:
- Create and execute long term data management practices and visualisation portals for improved business performance.
- Identify key technologies to reduce the ambiguity and errors in existing data systems and create or capture new data to enhance system value.
- Implement solutions for improved interoperability, reliability, maintenance budgets and performance across business operations.
- Understand ways to build organisational confidence in data collection and collaboration using mobile and cloud technologies.
- Demonstrate the advantages of data drive decisions to guide efficient workflows across organisations
- Overcome the hurdles surrounding change management when implementing new systems and data management practices.
Lyn is a founding Director of RapidMap and Iconyx companies who are highly respected in the Spatial industry for innovation and technical excellence in unique and challenging projects across diverse industry verticals; and post 911 was the Director of Spatial Technologies at National Geographic Society for several years in the USA to support the use of mapping in Homeland Security projects, Critical Infrastructure identification and for Counter Terrorism.
As part of her contribution to the Australian spatial industry Lyn actively engaged on the Boards of SIBA (Spatial Industry Business Association) and CSQC (Consulting Surveyor Quality Corporation), and until recently was Chair of Destination Spatial to ensure a skilled future workforce.
Organisations of all sizes struggle with digital transformation, data analytics and business intelligence to realise strategic growth and positioning. Many are suffering from stagnant performance through a lack of strategic innovation based on evidence and the advent of disruptive technologies are presenting competitive threats. This is why Lyn is committed to bringing out the best in RapidMap’s client’s business data so that they gain strategic advantage, profitability and productivity and thrive in today’s global market.
The Iconyx team within RapidMap helps clients to transform their workforce into a productive power house leveraging data, mobile technology and efficient spatial workflows to achieve global competitiveness.
Many of these projects have won multiple awards for technical excellence delivering successful solutions in Asset Management, Biosecurity, Infrastructure, NBN / Telecommunications, Government and Defence. Iconyx and RapidMap have provided many clients in diverse industries the solutions they need to empower their people and generate greater ROIs. Lyn is always open to solving the next challenge..